Each Practice may define Success uniquely, considering what the owner dentist expects from their individual Practice.
What is Practice Success?
Practice Success is individualized coaching for the Dentist and Dental Team, tailored to providers who are seeking to increase their Practice Success, reduce daily frustrations, and achieve a more harmonious work-life balance. Team coaching provides timely solutions the entire Practice can enthusiastically embrace and quickly implement.
What is the Key to Practice Success?
The answer is simple: Satisfied, loyal patients whose needs are met by a High Performing Dental Team.
The challenges faced by most dental practices include:
- attracting and then maintaining a loyal patient base
- consistently exceeding patient expectations
- hiring, retaining and empowering a High Performing Dental Team
- developing and implementing effective and efficient systems and processes for the Team
- executing for financial gain and growing the practice
Why is individualized Dental Team Coaching more effective?
Utilizing the Practice Success Process, Breann Jones offers the tools to draw out team potential, generate clarity about Practice Success goals, and enhance team focus.
What is the Practice Success Proccess?
The process includes:
- personalized coaching for the dentist and individual team members assessment of team members to reveal strengths and stretch areas to help maximize team potential by maximizing individual potential
- Consistent on site interaction with the Dentist and Team
How is Practice Success different from other “Dental Consultants”?
The Practice Success Process produces faster results with less disruption to the Team than the pre-programmed approach of conventional Practice Management Consulting. The dentist and team are equipped via coaching tools that allow them to draw out the potential in the practice.
Breann Jones is present in the dental practice on a weekly basis, coaching the dentist and team members as a group and individually. The result of this hands on approach of empowering individuals within the team, produces more significant outcomes than a consultant’s notebook of tips that ends up sitting on a dusty shelf.
What is the Practice Success Process?
The Practice Success Process will point to areas for improved team performance, clarify practice goals, and result in a high performing team, loyal patients, and a profitable practice. Breann equips the Dentist and Team with the tools of the Practice Success Process so they are able to continuously implement the process for problem solving and even greater Practice Success as the practice profits and grows.